Vin Diesel Biography
Vin Diesel fans shouldn’t only be aware of his movies or his career as an actor, writer and director. Know more about his life behind the cameras with personal biography of Vin Diesel and facts about Vin Diesel’s life. Know the true Vin Diesel in this Vin Diesel biography and know more about his life and origin. Know Vin Diesel’s personal biography and better understand his true character and being. This Vin Diesel biography will be divided into several parts based on major sectors of his life and others.
Vin Diesel biography: Personal information
- Born as Mark Sinclair Vincent on July 18, 1967 in New York City, United States of America
- Currently an actor, director, producer and screenwriter.
- Presently in a relationship with Paloma Jimenez and have a daughter named Hania Riley, born on April 2, 2008
- Vin Diesel’s mother, Delora, is a psychiatrist and an astrologer. He never met his biological father though and was raised by an African-American stepfather named Irving.
- One important information about this part of Vin Diesel biography is that it was his stepfather Irving, who was an acting instructor and theater manager, that influences Diesel into acting.
- Another important part of this Vin Diesel biography is how he got his screen name. Working as a bouncer at a New York City nightclub called Tunnel wherein real names are not really used, he came up with Vin Diesel, “Vin” for Vincent and “Diesel” from his friends referring his non-stop energy.
- Other important Vin Diesel facts in this Vin Diesel biography is his love for the Dominican Republic where he was even acquainted with President Leonel Fernandez after appearing in his campaign ads.
Vin Diesel biography: His Early Life
- He started his first stage performance in a children’s play called Dinosaur Door which was produced at Theater for the New City, Greenwich Village, New York. He continued to be involved in theatrical activities throughout his adolescence.
- He attended Hunter College where he developed his creative writing and began screenwriting.
Vin Diesel biography: His Career
- His career started in the early 1990s after making his own short film Multi-Facial which was screened at the Cannes Festival in 1995.
- After Multi-Facial, Vin Diesel started making, producing, writing and acting in various movies.
Vin Diesel biography: His Movies
- Awakenings – 1990
- Multi-Facial – 1994
- Strays – 1997
- Saving Private Ryan – 1998
- The Iron Giant – 1999
- Boiler Room – 2000
- Pitch Black – 2000
- The Fast and the Furious – 2001
- Knockaround Guys – 2001
- xXx – 2002
- A Man Apart – 2003
- The Chronicles of Riddick – 2004
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Dary Fury – 2004
- The Pacifier – 2005
- Find Me Guilty – 2006
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift – 2006
- Babylon A.D. – 2008
- Fast & Furious – 2009